6th Russia & CIS Oil & Gas Executive Summit 2016
Information for Delegates Russia & CIS Oil & Gas Executive Summit 2016
All delegates who participated in the Executive Summit may view & download the presentations 4 days after the event from the conference by visiting presentations.europetro.com and using the code provided on the second page of the event guide, which was distributed during registration. Please contact us if you require further assistance.
EPC would like to thank all sponsors, exhibitors, supporters and delegates who took part in the event and we look forward to welcoming you to the Executive Summit 2017. More information will be available shortly.
The Strategic Summit for Russian, CIS & Caspian Downstream Industry
The Executive Summit is recognised as the leading platform for senior level oil & gas leaders involved in developing the downstream strategy for their companies, government bodies, market participants, industry experts and analysts, which collaborative approach can impact the industry future in Russia & CIS and the world.
In the current geopolitical & market uncertainty around the world the need for the industry to meet, collaborate and face future challenges is required more than ever.
The Executive Summit will provide the highest level of in-depth analyses of potential implications, latest updates and forecasts of possible scenarios that would help the market participants to make informed decisions based on a number of tangible factors that would be discussed.
- GAZPROM NEFT, Director, Major Projects Directorate
- BASHNEFT, 1st VP Refining & Commerce
- ROSNEFT*, Council to President & Chairman of the Board
- UOP, Senior Executive
- AXENS, President
- SHELL GLOBAL SOLUTIONS, Vice President, Refining & Chemical Licensing
- EURO PETROLEUM CONSULTANTS, President
- EXXONMOBIL, Global Sales Manager, Chemical Technologies,
- VNIPINEFT, General Director
- RUSGASENGINEERING, President
- SBERBANK CIB, Executive Head of Oil & Gas Division
- SBERBANK CIB, Director Finance Department
- GAZPROMBANK, Managing Director, Co-Head of Project & Structured Finance \
- DELOITTE, Partner
- ROLAND BERGER STRATEGY CONSULTANTS, Partner, Global Leader for Oil & Gas Business, Competence Center for Oil & Chemicals
- IHS, Vice President
- EY, Partner, Global Oil & Gas Tax Leader
KEY TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Industry Market Trends - Global & Regional Outlook. Scenarios for the Future
- Current Challenges Facing Russian & CIS Refiners & Petrochemical Companies
- Refining Economics & Upgrading Trends
- Update on Large Scale Modernisation Projects - Ongoing & Planned
- Fiscal Policy in the Downstream Sector & Government Incentives
- Long Term Strategic Planning in a Volatile Environment
- Project Financing: Challenges & Solutions for Accessing Capital in the Current Market Reality
- Strategies for Achieving Operational Excellence
- M&A Challenges. Improving Organisational Structure. Change Management.
It is expected over 300 professionals to attend, share knowledge & debate over current challenges, solutions & opportunities. Up to 40 high level speakers are to offer their expertise.
In case you would like to contribute to the programme with ideas for topics, discussions or would like to suggest a speaker to invite, please contact send your abstract form to Nataliya_Aleksova@europetro.com
Join us on to take advantage of pre- and post- conference networking with our past and future delegates.
If you wish to receive a copy of the Executive Summit 2016 delegates list please contact email@example.com
The Russia & CIS Executive Summit will be held in parallel with the 7th IGTC – International Gas Technology Conference 2016
The Russia & CIS Executive Summit and the 7th IGTC – International Gas Technology Conference 2016 will be held directly after 6th Middle East Technology Forum for Oil Refining & Petrochemicals in the same venue.
Посмотреть информацию о Саммите руководителей 2016 на РУССКОМ ЯЗЫКЕ